Logos Bible Software

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Softball is a blast

Amidst all of the losses and mercy losses, we have one our fourth game of this summer Chruch softball season. My shoulder is sore and I know it was worth what I accomplished in making it sore, oh well. So this week it is already tuesday and I have started helping my mom move things into her new apartment. Lately I have been so busy and ridiculously tired from getting over a cold contracted from my great friend Tim as I went on the best trip I have been on in a long while. None the less things are getting better and better I am in an accountability group, but I now hate going to weddings and seeing Stephanie all dressed up and looking gorgeous as ever and not actually being there marrying her, 5 months left I pray for the time to fly.

No comments: