Logos Bible Software

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

3 whole months

So it's been nearly three whole months since my last post on here. I really don't know what I want this blog to be, whether it be a place to just write out my thoughts, info for my friends and family to keep up with us, or whatever else there could be on here. so if there are still people reading this I would like some suggestions as to what you would like to see on here, and yes Stevan I know I have had many bloggable moments in my life, thank you very much. Thanks for the patience everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you use it for both...thoughts on your mind, and a way to keep in touch with family and friends. Ours is basically for our family and friends that live far away because they want updates on Morgan...but they like the occasional Craig and Renee story too! Hope that helps...stop by our site sometime!
Renee Janofski

Tim said...

I think you should use your blog to tell stories about your amazing ex-partner in crime in the RA business of Cox Court (you know, me!).

...or I suppose you could post thoughts on your mind and stuff about what's going on in your life too. (But seriously, I don't think there are nearly enough blogs devoted to the wonderful, intelligent, funny, good-looking, charming character that is me). :)

...and make sure you talk about how I'm really humble too!

Stevan said...

thanks for the shout-out :)