Logos Bible Software

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A new addition for the Stuller's

Well I know that I just posted this morning but I have some great news from the Stuller family. It's hard to believe that my daughter went from this.



To this in such a short amount of time!!



She is one happy healthy baby girl born on August 26th 2009 @ 6:34pm, she weighed 6lbs. 10 oz. and measured at 20 inches of pure beauty. Thanks to everyone for all the support in prayer, and kind words.

Phil, Steph & Raya Nicole

1 comment:

Nikki said...

She is so beautiful! And look at all that hair! I can't wait to meet her in person. Thanks for posting the picture and keep them coming. I'll be praying for Steph to have a quick recovery. I had a c-section as well and I know that recovery stinks!
Congrats you guys!